With the hope that our efforts, through God’s grace, lead us closer to the final victory of true humility. That we may come to believe in our hearts, that we are no more worthy of God’s love and mercy than those who enter planned parenthood.
“Humility allows us to see each other and ourselves honestly, as neither more nor less than what we are.”
Mother Teresa rules to humility:
1. Speak as little as possible about yourself.
2. Keep busy with your own affairs and not those of others.
3. Avoid curiosity.
4. Do not interfere in the affairs of others.
5. Accept small irritations with good humor.
6. Do not dwell on the faults of others.
7. Accept censures even if unmerited.
8. Give in to the will of others.
9. Accept insults and injuries.
10. Accept contempt, being forgotten and disregarded.
11. Accept injuries and insults.
12. Be courteous and delicate even when provoked by someone.
13. Do not seek to be admired and loved.
14. Do not protect yourself behind your own dignity.
15. Give in, in discussions, even when you are right.
16. Always choose the more difficult task.
May God bless your faithfulness.